tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 23 11:15:45 1997

Re: Last Call!!!

On 21 Feb 97 at 19:46, Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:

> The 1997 KLI Membership Directory will begin layout the first week in
> March.  If you still haven't mailed back your directory postcard (and let's
> face it, you've had five months!) the absolute deadline is Monday, March
> 1st to get it in.

As one who THIINKS he sent in the card, I'dlike to ask if there is
any way to check and be certain?  I don't seem to have it about
with my HolQed issues. (Of course it is possible that my targh ate
it.)

Is it OK to send the info in again?  And if so, could you post the
questions to the list, so I could type up a card and send it in?

Garrett Michael Hayes
[email protected]

Back to archive top level