tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 21 08:23:05 1997

Re: Glen Proechel

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Mark E. Shoulson wrote:

> Hey, it's a half-a-loaf situation.  Ideally, it would be better if Glen
> could participate in the conversation.

[...]

> He also presumably sees the responses which Ken is able to relay back to him.

Well, one of the reasons I described this as "rude" is that it was clear
from (K|Gl)en's post that Glen *hadn't* seen my previous comments.
Glen's not swimming in the pool, he's throwing rocks from a distant
shore.  I got hit on the head, and it made me mad.

> It's not as clean as the usual
> method of conversation here, but like I said, at least it's something.
>
> ~mark

--Holtej

Back to archive top level