tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 14 05:43:14 1997

Help to a translation

Hi! (I did not remember if I post this msg, sorry if I'm been redundant)

        I'm trying to translate into klingon the overview of a game to my
Web page. So I would like your help. This is only the first part, but I
would like to hear how it sounds for you. Of course, I had to omit some
words I could not find or it could not change the meaning of the phrase,
or it was beyond my capability and I simply could not know how to
translate them :))  Well ... here it is:

    (E-mail) reH logh veS Quj (VGA) yuQ
    qIb wo' joj may' Qujvam
    logh mIDmoH Quj 'ej tu'jemID je/joq chagh yuQmey HachmoH Quj
    bIlInglaH 'ejDujmey (tongDuj joq veSDuj) 'ang jovam bIHachma'mey
    'ej loghlI' bIHublaH 'ej jIlpu'ma' HIv

Now, this is the original overview:

VGA Planets is a graphical, multi-player game, play by E-mail, space war
game. This game simulates combat in space between galatic scale empires.
The game emphasizes colonization of space and the development of the
planets that you will find, colonize and/or coquer. How well you develop
theses resourses will determine what kind of starships (freighters and
capital ships) you will be able to produce and how well you will be able
to defend your space and attack your neighbours.

--
Francisco Fonseca; Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca
Belo Horizonte MG - Brasil

Back to archive top level