tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 14 03:26:55 1997

KLBC: tlhIngan lut

nuqneH
I began subscribing to this malinglist about 1-2 weeks ago. I have been
reading the mails and I think it's time for me to get a few mail away
myself. I will be trying to write a short story so...I'll prolly send a
coupple of mails in this topic.

the beginning:

SuvwI' qanwI' ba' quS law' puqpu' retlh
lu'Ij jay' vIS lujatlh lut

"An old warrior is sitting in a chair with many childen beside him. They
listen intensly to him while he tells them a story."

Well..that's what I tried to write anyway.:)
 I am a little uncertain about the beginning myself ("an old warrior")
Should I write: "A warrior is sitting in a chair, he is old. many
children are sitting beside him"?

Qaan

Back to archive top level