tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 10 21:27:50 1997

Re: News from Pocket Books!

Lawrence writes:
>The book is entitled: KLINGON FOR THE GALACTIC TRAVELER.
>
>Here's the blurb that appears in the catalog:
>
>"Didn't get a chance to buckle down and study the Klingon dictionary before
>your trip to Qo'noS? Don't worry, here's a user-friendly version to help
>out on that next vacation. Whether one needs to buy extra sunblock or order
>the gagh [sic] extra-lively, this is the book to have in hand. It may not
>teach Hamlet's soliloquy in the original Klingon, but this translation
>guide is just the ticket for galactic travelers."

Dun De'vam.  paq'e' qonbogh Okrand vInuDqu'rupchu'.
chaq mu'mey chu' wItu', 'ach 'utbe'.
mu'mey lulo'qu'lu' 'e' wIlegh vIneH.

This is wonderful news -- more prime material for us to pick at!
Additional vocabulary would be nice, but it's not essential.
Seeing how the words are *used* is what I'm looking for

-- ghunchu'wI'.

Back to archive top level