tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 04 23:03:03 1997

KLBC: vInaD

This might be a little like running before knowing how to walk, but...
bIlujaHbe'chugh bIQaplaHbe' ;-)

K: 'oy'wIj'a' yIQoy;
E: Hear my pain!
    (Hear my lament!;)

K: tIqwIj rIQ yIlegh
E: See my wounded heart!
    (Witness my torn heart!)

K: muDuQbejta' wuSmeyDaj 'etlh;
E: The sword of her lips has undoubtedly stabbed me
    (Her tongue has undoubtedly pierced my soul;)

K: vaj 'IwwIj bIQtIqmey SoDmoHtaH
E: Thus she causes the rivers of my blood to continuously flood
    (thus she makes my veins spill)

K: QIt muyay'moHlaw qabDaj Hovmey;
E: Slowly the stars of her face are apparently causing me to become
dumbfounded
   (Her eyes are slowly making me insane;)

K: reH jIQamtaHvIS 'oH mumeQmoH QuchDaj'e'
E: Always, while I am standing, her forehead causes me to burn
    (Always do I long for her forehead)

K: chIch yolmey yotlh vI'el;
E: I purposely enter the land of conflicts
    (I resolutely tread the battlefield;)

K: vay' DaneHbogh vIcharghnIS
E: I need to conquer what I desire
    (She that I desire, I must conquer)