tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 03 05:14:44 1997

RE: Klingon comm badge

Hi,
can you tell me where you've ordered the badge. Did you do this by mail? I live in the Netherlands but can't find such an item anywhere.

Andre

-- Best viewed with courier 10 -------------------------------------

Se'eS, Chief of security on the USS Challenger (starbase Nova)

 Andre Seesink                  Vakopleiding Transport & Logistiek
 Unix & Database administrator  Postbus 112
                                2400 AC Alphen ad Rijn
 Private:                       The Netherlands
 Zuidzijdsedijk 72              Fax: +31-(0)172-448797
 3194 ND  Hoogvliet             Tel: +31-(0)172-448690
 The Netherlands
 Tel: +31-(0)10-2950901         E-Mail: [email protected]