tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 29 19:50:53 1997

Re: Still getting no response

William H. Martin wrote:

> The list seems to be down. I have received no messages since
> Saturday night, which seems to be the same time the Web
> accessible archive stopped recording messages. I've sent a
> couple since then and have not received them.
>
> Again, if others are seeing these messages and I'm not, please
> mail me directly. It is difficult to be BG if I don't get any
> mail.
I'm getting your email and stuff from others. I sent this to the list to
so you can see if you can recieve it from both. Be warned though it
takes a long times for messages sent by me to appear. That's why I
stopped writing that much.

Qapla'

B'Elanna AKA Katie

Back to archive top level