tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 29 20:21:30 1997

Re: naDev vay' tu'lu'?

<< >ghobe', we just were able to keep our mouths shut for three minutes.  I
 consider it a major accomplishment for myself.  You know how hard it is to
 write to this list when you don't have a copy of TKD?  I've been trying to
 get a copy, but the bookstore doesn't have it and really doesn't feel like
 ordering it...
 T'Sira et al. >>

Hmmmm...I bought my copy at Media Play....They sem to have all the copies of
all the Klingon Books and all StarTrek stuff....

Wolf

Back to archive top level