tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 25 11:19:34 1997

Re: LEARNING KLINGON

William H. Martin wrote:

>Welcome Hardy,
>
>Many of these resources are available through the Klingon
>Langauge Institute. You can find the web page at
>http://www.kli.org. This is the starting point for many
>resources to help you with this language.

>Do you have the English or the German version of The Klingon
>Dictionary? The German edition is known to be quite flawed.

        I get the Portuguese version of the Klingon Dictionary but it contains
some "suspect" translations too. I think the problems with the translations
is due the translators that don't understand the language. I think the best
idea is get the 2 versions (english and your native language versions) of
the Klingon's dictionary.

__
Eduardo Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level