tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 24 12:16:24 1997

Whereever he is

        A point here:

    I was looking for a good expression to "kill him whereever he is".
I thought about something like: ghaHtaHbogh Daq yIHoH, literally: kill him in
place which he is.
    But here, there is a problem. The Type 9 verbal suffix  -bogh, could
be translated as << where >> ?
    Other sentences I thought but with a bit different were:
Dat yISam 'ej yIHoH - Find him in everywhere and kill him
DaSamDI' vaj yIHoH - when you find him then kill him.

    Any comments?

__
Eduardo Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level