tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 20 14:40:06 1997

Re: SuH, Su', 'eH

Qov wrote:

> Thank you ghunchu'wI'. This is Qov's unfamiliarity with military equipment.
> The thing that hits the hull of the enemy ship is called a torpedo.  What is
> the thing that causes it to be launched? It comes out of a DuS/chetvI', but
> what is that a component of?  I need a big Klingon picture book with all the
> parts labelled for me. :)

This may be do-able, in a manner similar to the page I made labelling
body parts.  I'll have to think about this.  Perhaps I should do this
with my "Crystal Dagger"-class deck plans and bring them to the qep'a'
(and make them available to those not able to attend, of course!).
--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')       [email protected]
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI'            http://www.frontiernet.net/~qob/

Back to archive top level