tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 17 19:43:14 1997

Re: Basic Vocabulary

ja' James Coupe:
>Yeah, obviously, but, for me, as a learner, there are some things you
>want to know.
>
>When you learn other foreign languages you learn how to identify
>yourself as one of your first things.  Name (v. important and difficult
>for newbies in Klingon), family members (father v. important in Klingon
>but other family members also possibly) things like that.

If you're looking for a structured introduction to the Klingon language,
you should consider taking advantage of the Klingon Language Postal Course.
Here's the info, copied directly from David Barron's signature:

 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup
 P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616         ||     yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey
 It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope. Not available by E-mail!

He *will* make special arrangements for people outside North America so
that you can complete the course by E-mail.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level