tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 17 14:35:58 1997

Program??

Hi, Im Si'woQnoh cho'jeHoS, I am kind of a lurker because I dont know that
much about the Klingon language.  I purchased the Klingon Way and
Conversational Klingon, but I am still in the dark.  I am going to join the
KLI and a few other Klingon things :-).  But I am wondering, I have a program
called the "UTA" or "Universal Translator Assistant" and it is kinda bad.  I
am looking for the best "almost translator" (I know that direct Klingon
translators dont exist).  Does anyone have any ideas?

Back to archive top level