tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 17 09:30:16 1997

Re: {Hogh} (was: Re: KLBC: Short and Easy)

According to Robyn Stewart:

> Ok, this is getting ridiculous.  It's worse than the Hungarian
> phrasebook in the Monty Python television skit.   Evidence prevented
> seems to suggest that the people responsible for DOW have no
> knowledge of Klingon, and an imperfect knowledge of both English and
> German.  If they cannot find a trilingual English/Klingon/target
> language speaker the least they could do is run it by someone who is
> fluent in each language before it goes to press.  How can we stop
> them from doing this again?  Our language community is small enough.
> We don't need mutually unintelligible dialects.
>
> -Qov

I'm considering writing a Malasian version of TKD (or a Klingon
version of "How to speak Malay" -- I have not decided yet). I
figure it will be a cult classic. To follow that: a Cherokee
TKD...

charghwI'

Back to archive top level