tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 17 07:32:25 1997

Re: What to buy

: 	I have purchased The Klingon Dictionary, The Galactic Traveler's
: Guide to Klingon, and the Klingon Language Lab on CDROM.  What else is
: should I buy right away|?

There are still two audio cassettes: "Conversational Klingon" and "Power
Klingon" each for about US$10 (which let you hear Marc Okrand pronouncing
the language, provide tips on using the language and are just plain fun to
listen to) and another book - "The Klingon Way" - for US$12 (full of Klingon
proverbs, aphorisms and insights into Klingon culture and attitudes).

If your budget is tight, I recommend buying the tapes first (get
"Conversational Klingon" if you can't afford both). Listen to them over and
over again as you practice saying the words and expressions aloud. Hearing
the language helps immensely.

Voragh

Back to archive top level