tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 17 06:59:36 1997

Re: What to buy

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997 [email protected] wrote:

> 	I have purchased The Klingon Dictionary, The Galactic Traveler's
> Guide to Klingon, and the Klingon Language Lab on CDROM.  What else is
> should I buy right away|?

The Klingon Way is good - but over that I'd recommend getting the tapes,
so you can hear Klingon (Conversational Klingon, Power Klingon, and The
Klingon Way).

As noted The Klingon Way is good as a rich source of canonical phrases in
Klingon to analyze.

[You DO have an abridged copy of Power Klingon on the Language Lab CDROM;
but it is pretty slimmed down].

** joel anderson * [email protected] * http://umn.edu/~joela **
    *** QI'tu' Holmey ghot Holmey je vIlo'chugh, ***
 *** 'ach parmaq  vIghajbe'chugh, vaj jIchuSchoHqu' ***
  *** [email protected]   ****  [email protected] ***

Back to archive top level