tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 16 00:28:42 1997

Re: A new toast?

At 17:34 97-12-15 -0800, Qob wrote:
}Qov wrote:
}
}> I think it was more of an American style toast, not a pithy Klingon one.  At
}> qep'a' wejDIch the members of my table got up and went over to his table and
}> toasted him.  I don't even remember what *we* said. (DaQtIq?  David?).  Marc
}
}I believe it was {reH 'uQvam vIqawtaH}.

jIHagh.  'uQvetlh vIqawbejtaH 'ach mu'meyvetlh vIlIjpu'.  Daj vIqawchoH.  We
took a phrase from Power Klingon.  We must have said {wIqawtaH}, though, eh? :)

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level