tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 13 13:20:26 1997

Re: KLBC: About {-choH}

Qov wrote:

> When I answer a KLBC I address the usage in a particular posting, but rarely
> in general.  Here's an "in general" on the type 3 suffix {-choH}.  Let me
> know if it is useful, I found a directory full of these things.

Dunqu'!  This is the kind of commentary I would love to see for the
grammar sections of TKD in any official "revised" Klingon Dictionary,
and I've been meaning to do this myself (as soon as I get enough round
to-its).
--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')       [email protected]
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI'            http://www.frontiernet.net/~qob/

Back to archive top level