tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 09 20:59:44 1997

Re: The Warrior's Anthem (lyrics)

>At 10:44 PM 08/12/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>Hey thanks! I was going crazy trying to understand it!
>>Sorry for taking long to resopnd but I didn't notice the post immediately
>>since it had changed subject.
>>Thanks again.
>>BTW - you wouldn't also have the lyrics for the song sung the toq and the
>>other Klingon kept as prisinors by the Romulans in one of the TNG episodes.
>>I'm not sure what it was called. Was it something like Birthright or Sins of
>>the Father. Someting of the sore I think.
>
>The episode you're talking about is Birthright, and I was also looking for
>those lyrics.
>Queequeg (hahaha)

Thx. for the repost, when my HD crashed, lost my text version of it... and
the Day of Honor site didn't have it anymore (at least they were missing
the link...)

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level