tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 09 20:48:22 1997

Re: Klingon Christmas

>I have a hard job, but I need to get it done.  In a local Star Trek role-
>playing club I play a Klingon tactical officer.  As part of the Christmas
>festivities "on board" I would like to recite "T'was the Night Before
>Christmas" in Klingon.  If there is anyone out there who would be willing to
>help me with this feat, please contact me.

I believe the KLI ftp server has what you're looking for... in the
/pub/text directory... I haven't looked at it personally recently, but
there are some carols apparently... if not, just sing the 12 days of xmas,
I know that's in there.

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level