tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 09 17:52:26 1997

-wI' ambiguous suffix

        Greetings!

        I was thinking about suffix < -wI' >  (person or thing who does)
and the ambiguity it can cause.  I didn't a word for << pen >> or << pencil >>
then, the word << ghItlhwI' >> " thing who writes"  could be a good way but
it could mean "writer" too. Okay .. the context will tell us the write word, but
I'm not sure if we'll have all answers all the time.  Another way I thought
about was << ghItlhmoHwI'>> < thing which cause to write >> but I'm not
sure about it.  I was wondering about the klingon's evolution and one day
they may had to use a pencil or pen.

__
Eduardo Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level