tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 07 22:03:10 1997

Re: lu- (KLBC)

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997 10:50:22 -0800 (PST) "Andeen, Eric"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> ghItlh ~mark:
> > I seem to recall canon for this, a use of "tu'lu'be'."  There it is.
> TKW p.29: "SuvwI'pu' qan tu'lu'be'".
>
> We also have "quvlIjDaq yIH tu'be'lu'jaj" from CK (or maybe PK), so
> Okrand has gone both ways with -be' on tu'lu'. Huj.
>
> pagh

Perhaps there is a message here we have missed. May one not
discover tribbles in your coordinates (that should be
{QuvlIjDaq}) implies that the tribbles should not be there. No
one finds old warriors perhaps suggests that they may exist, but
only if they are crafty enough to not be discovered.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level