tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 07 20:45:07 1997

nuq ja' *Newsweek*?!?! "tlhInganpu' HoHlaH je'"?

As subscribers to Newsweek, we received a special issue this week that
celebrates inventions of the 20th Century - "The Power of Invention"

In a sidebar about the laser, the article ends with an impressive list of
the things lasers are useful for, from surgery to music, from industry to
CD Roms.  They end with the dubious sentence:  "The kill Klingons also."

HIja', chaq - Qeqchu'chugh 'ej wa'DIch wIbachbe'

** joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]   **
****   Hegh tI, 'ej ngab tI naH, 'ach reH taHtaH joH'a'ma' mu'****
**"The grass withers, and the flowers fade, but the word of our **
** God stands forever." Isaiah 40.8 NLT** http://umn.edu/~joela **
**http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon/uta: The Universal Translator**

Back to archive top level