tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 02 10:57:06 1997

Re: [KLBC] New student joins the list. (tetlh muv ghojwI' chu')

In article <[email protected]>, Etienne
Bonanno <[email protected]> writes
>Hi everyone. I'm new on the thlIngan Hol mailing list although I've been
>lurking around for some time now.My name is Etienne ('etyen for
>juppu'wI' thlIngan) and I'm currently on lesson 9 of the Klingon postal
>course. I'm
>now going to try to introduce myself in tlhIngan Hol. Please correct me if I
>make any blunders!

I'm also a new-ish subscriber.

I'm in Britain and was wondering about the postal course.  I saw stuff
for it on the KLI web site and all I saw was stuff for doing it in
America by proper post.  Is it do-able by e-mail or by post in this
country because I'd like to learn tlhIngan Hol properly (well, as
properly as I can - I'm fairly okay-ish with foreign languages)?

--

James Coupe (remove items of clothing to reply)

I shall personally come around to your houses and drag you out by the scruff of
the neck.  I shall belt you around the mouth and mouth you around the belt.  Do
you understand what I'm saying?

Back to archive top level