tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 01 08:49:49 1997

[KLBC] New student joins the list. (tetlh muv ghojwI' chu')

Hi everyone. I'm new on the thlIngan Hol mailing list although I've been
lurking around for some time now.My name is Etienne ('etyen for
juppu'wI' thlIngan) and I'm currently on lesson 9 of the Klingon postal
course. I'm
now going to try to introduce myself in tlhIngan Hol. Please correct me if I
make any blunders!

qaghItlhneS,
                    pongwIj 'oH 'etyen'e' 'ej "Malta" SepDaq jIyIn.
[My name is Etienne and I live in the island of Malta]
juStaHvIS wej jar thlIngan Hol vIHaD
[I've been studying Klingon for three months]
tugh tlhIngan Hol vIghojqu' 'e' vItul
[I hope I'll soon learn Klingon well!]
Qatlhqu' 'e' vISovbe' 'ach  jIvumqang
[I didn't know it would be so difficult but I'm willing to work!]
yIn Qapla' je

Back to archive top level