tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 22 10:00:17 1997

Day of Honor Postcard

The front was worn from the MAIL handling, but the card has a really nice
picture of (what I believe to be) the 4 covers of the books (It actually looks
like one of the Star Trek plates!!!

I really love the picture.  I haven't seen the posters, but my guess it's the
same.  The back has Pocket Books symbol and copyright information (all in
English).  One side has the Klingon symbol is light read and the phrase

SuvwI'
quvlIj yIqel!
(Consider Your Warrior's Honor!)

printed over the klingon symbol.  A Red line  separates the symbol side from
the side for the address.  Postmarked New York Aug 11, 1997.

I wish I had the poster!

Qapla'
KEN

Back to archive top level