tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 22 22:14:02 1997

Re: Day of Honor Postcard

>The front was worn from the MAIL handling, but the card has a really nice
>picture of (what I believe to be) the 4 covers of the books (It actually
>looks
>like one of the Star Trek plates!!!

Yours sounds like it faired better than mine... mine was quite worn by the
time it got to my mailbox (cross border thing, could be...)

>I wish I had the poster!

Same... Are they still mailing them out at their web site?  I wish I had
the URL....

I'm wondering what I should keep it in though, considering the wear it gets
at its current location (on the computer hutch, over the monitor...), from
it falling down a lot...

Qapla'

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level