tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 21 16:34:24 1997

Re: Klingonaase page created!

At 09:32 PM 8/20/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I have both the first and second edition Klingon rules supplements to
>ST:RPG around here somewhere.  I also have some of the other Klingon
>modules.  The original edition of the Klingon rule supplement was
>co-authored by JMF.  I'm not sure about the second edition, and I know
>the modules were done by FASA staffers.

So, only the rule supplement is "canonical" klingonaase, and the
Recognition manuals and other modules are not?  You'll have to excuse my
inexperience with these RPG terms.  JMF only worked on that first thing?
That actually would explain a lot of the "abbrerant" klingonaase I see in
the RPG stuff, at least when compared with The Final Reflection (let's call
it TFR for convenience).

>There were a couple of Klingon Ship Recognition Guides as well; these
>were also not "canonical" klingonaase.

Okay... what do you think?  I'd like to separate the "canon" and
"non-canon," with canon being defined as From Ford, while non-canon is From
FASA.  Unfortunately, I won't know what came from where until I a.) get my
hands on the material, or b.) someone tells me! ;-)

>I'll attempt to dig these out and compare them against your page, but it
>may take a while until I can accomplish anything.  (BTW, I just printed
>out a copy of the Paramount Hol page, for reference when annotating my
>AKD.  It's been *very* helpful!)

Wow!  I'm glad I could be of some service.

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level