tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 19 22:36:45 1997

Re: Some more jokes in KGT

ja' -Tad "taD" Stauffer:
>Considering the immensity of the new vocab, I was surprised to see that the
>biggest apparent mistake in the book was the duplication of the "woj" error
>from the KLI's word list (by listing "woj" instead of "Sayqu'moH" as
>"sterilize").

The other old error from the "official charghwI' list" is repeated as well:
{'uD} instead of {'uD'a'} for "laser".  I always thought {woj} did make a
reasonable verb, though -- "irradiate" or something similar seems okay for
"sterilize".

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level