tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 18 20:55:16 1997

Re: Some more jokes in KGT

On Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:01:30 -0700 (PDT)  [email protected]
wrote:
> Considering the immensity of the new vocab, I was surprised to see that the
> biggest apparent mistake in the book was the duplication of the "woj" error
> from the KLI's word list (by listing "woj" instead of "Sayqu'moH" as
> "sterilize").

Heh, heh. Guess maybe we now know where Okrand got a lot of his
new word list...

> The Klingon-English vocabulary list alone is as big as the
> entire TKD Addendum, so this is can easily be dismissed.

Has anyone checked the E->K vs K->E sides yet? I noticed that
bachHa' was only listed as a noun in the K->E side, but I have
not checked anything else yet.

> -Tad "taD" Stauffer

charghwI'

Back to archive top level