tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 14 15:25:58 1997

KGT

 Hi guys!

I'm back from a threee week holiday and remedying my list deprivation.

What do you all think of KGT?  - I was pleasantly suprised, and it's bigger
than I thought it would be.  Also, it helps with a problem I was having - a
word for "painting", nagh beQ.

(But what about the enormous goof on p.55!  - also a lot of incorrect
(non-paramount) spelling of bat'telh/betleH/bat'leth etc.)

Qapla'

Duncan Barrett

ps.  Can anyone tell me (I won't trouble the BG with a KLBC) if this is
acceptable for the sign, "Warning!  Tribbles live here":

SoH ghuHmoHlu'
naDev yIn yIHmey

?   Thanks!

Back to archive top level