tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 09 10:09:26 1997

Re: KLBC story: bemorngan tIqIH

ja charghwI':
>According to David Trimboli:
>> The subject of {choH} is the thing which becomes something different.  You
>> need to say {mIwmeywIj vIchoHqangmoH}.
>
>I'm not sure this is true. I don't remember any canon use of
>{choH} as a verb...

Star Trek V: {HIv He yIchoHmoH} "Alter the attack course!"

I'm not all that sure about the syllables before {choH}, but there
is *definitely* a {-moH} after it.  [SuStel is convinced that this
line uses {HIv} as a noun, or at least as part of a compound {HIvHe}.]

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level