tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 06 18:25:04 1997

Re: KLBC : AAF continued

David Trimboli wrote:

> I really think that translating poetry or song, especially of this
> sort, is a
> bit too much for KLBC.  You're grammar isn't quite up to it, so I'd
> have to
> rewrite everything.
>
> When you're at the stage you're at now, it's best not to worry about
> translating poetry and song.  Stick to getting the rules down.
>
> --
> SuStel
> Beginners' Grammarian
> Stardate 97598.4

   Well, Mr. Shush-tell, I'm sorry you feel that way. After the
considerable effort that I put into the translation of the Australian
national anthem I think you could at least give me a run down of the
main points of where I went wrong.
cha'wIgh
begin:          vcard
fn:             Norman Thomas
n:              Thomas;Norman
email;internet: [email protected]
note:           cha'wIgh - a klingon dialect word meaning double-genius
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard

Back to archive top level