tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 04 10:32:05 1997

Re: New word from Okrand

ghItlh peHruS

>I thought "a woman goes through a forest" is okay as long as she does not go
>through any solid matter within that forest.  She may even touch the trees,

This is what I origenaly thought as well, but the problem is that, unlike a
tunnel, or a door,the forest was not specifically created for the purpose
of going through.  That's why "vegh" does not apply here.

> Perhaps he will even reveal soon the other word for "pass through" matter.

We could have had that, but our group (the red team) opted against it,
because we already have "DuQ" which works in many such cases.

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level