tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 29 15:20:17 1997

Re: random word

Marian Schwartz wrote:

>  Now, a random word has popped into my head and I'm trying
> to figure out what it means: lengDujHom.  "Runabout?"
> Qapla'

Though you will probably be inundated with answers, here are a couple
of possiblities:

1) Runabout: On ST:DS9 the larger-than-a-shuttlecraft and smaller-than-
             a-regulation-starship spaceship.  The name comes from the
             old-Earth slang for a small car or boat.

2) Runabout: What small children do all the time when not sleeping.
             {{{;-)

Y'jImbo

Back to archive top level