tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 21 12:54:57 1997

KLBC: Highlander quotes

Over the weekend i was reading some rules for playing Highlander
type immortals in a roleplaying game, and it had quotes dotted around
it. So I thought I would translate some. Here goes.

maSaHpu' net Sovpu'be', 'ach DaH Sov
No one has know we where among you, until now...
(lit. One has not known we were present, but now they know...)

jubwI' yInHoS DaHottaH
The sensation your feeling, is the Quickening!
(lit. You are feeling the immortal's life energy!
Quickening is defined as the life energy of imortals)

rInmeH, wa' yInlaH neH
In the end, there can be only one!
(lit. in order to finish, only one can live!)

In the last one, i wasn't sure whether to have rInmeH at the
beginning, or the end of the sentence.

Qapla'
| 'elren Sogh | [email protected] |
| http://www.eschaton.net/~elren/  |