tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 19 14:40:20 1997

Re: 'ay'DIS tuj botlhDaq najlu'" translation (-qa'!)

On Sat, 19 Apr 1997, Marian Schwartz wrote:

|qoror here.  Is something wrong with this list?  This is the *third time*
|I've put out this message.  I've only gotten one reply, and I have no idea why
|(apparently) nobody else got it.  Here it is *again.*

There's nothing wrong with the list. You can tell it's working if you
received a copy of your own post reflected from the KLI listserv.
Personally, I get 200-300 emails per day from various sources (work and
personal), so I have to be very selective of the threads I reply to and
follow. You just can't force people to discuss a topic that doesn't
interest them. That's the nature of mailing lists and newsgroups.

Wait a few months and repost. Maybe it will generate discussion then. The
composition of the list is constantly changing, so you may find more
Klingonists with an interest in Shakespeare later.  yItuv neH!

-- Voragh

Back to archive top level