tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 19 08:48:27 1997

Re: On Klingon Poetry, Opera & Song

Steven Boozer wrote:

> We actually do know more than a little about Klingon poetry, song and
> opera. I've collected some bits and pieces from the episodes directly and
> from MSN's ST: Continuum Klingon Database. For the sake of completeness,
> I've also included a few notes from non-broadcast sources which--as
> always--you're free to disregard. Let me know if I've missed something.

HIvqa' *Voragh!* {{:-)

Were the lines from the holosuite scene of "Looking For Par'Mach..."
part of an opera or not?  I seem to remember them as being from one, but
seeing as they weren't sung and you didn't note them in your list, I
could be wrong.

majQa' 'ej Qapla'!

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level