tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 14 02:06:37 1997

KLBC: be'pu'

nuqneH,

ngo'bogh jabbI'IDmey vIlaDpu' 'ej *ram QeH* jabbI'IDmey vIparHa' law'
Hoch vIparHa' puS.
  (I've read old emails and I've liked the most the *ram QeH* thread)

Sov lughajbej!
  (They certainly have knowledge!)

reH nuQeHmoH be'pu'
  (Women always cause us to get mad)

batlh lughajbe'mo' loDpu' batlh lunIH
  (They steal the male's honor because they don't have any)

chaHmo' bechbe'bogh loD jISovbe'
  (I don't know any man who hasn't suffered because of them)

chaHmo' jIbechbejpu' 'ej jIbechvIpqa'
  (I've certainly suffered because of them and I'm afraid to suffer
again)

'ach bangwI' vItu' 'e' vItul!
  (But still I hope to find someone to love!)

not jegh tlhInganpu' :)!
  (Klingons never give up!)

qeSHom:
be' Dangagh 'e' DaneHchugh, tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh 'e' yIja'Qo'!
Haw'moH 'oH :)!
  (A small advice:
  If you wanna get on with a woman, don't ever tell them you can speak
Klingon!
  It makes them flee!)
    (Note: As I'm not very fluent in English, I'm not sure if "get on"
is here the right way to say it, but I guess you've all understood me :)
)

jInIDtaH...
  (I'll keep on trying...)

Qapla'
-Mago
*      Diego "Mago" de Miguel       *   e-mail: [email protected]   *
*       Architecture student        *  http://www.aq.upm.es/~a26979  *
*       yIn Dajuvchugh DIS tIlo'Qo'.  tlhInganpu' yay tIlo'.         *