tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 12 10:24:09 1997

Re: jatlh Bill W. Okrand je

|According to [Bill Willmerdinger]:
|>Finally, we discussed his new book.  (Ah-hah!  I can see the drool
|>from here....  Wipe that off your monitor!)
|
|*Klingon For the Galactic Traveler* 'oH'a' paqvam'e'?
|
|SuSvaj

Yes, I believe that's it. At least, that's the title Lawrence announced a
few weeks back based on a Simon & Schuster catalog. But as we all know
titles can change, creating confusion.  E.g. *The Klingon Way* was
originally called *The Klingon Book of Values* (or {tlhIngan ghobmey paq}
according to the pre-publication Library of Congress CIP record).

-- Voragh

  Steven Boozer                         University of Chicago Library
  [email protected]                         Cataloging Department

Back to archive top level