tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 11 04:28:24 1997

Re: The Telecommunications Act 1984

<< The Telecommunications Act 1984 makes is a criminal offence to use any
 telecommunications system with intent to cause annoyance or distress.

 Your recent junk email has caused me distress and I am putting you on
 notice that you must not do this again.

 Failure to heed this warning can lead to fines, imprisonment and loss
 of telephone service.