tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 11 04:26:12 1997

RE: KLBC: Re: Need Help

On  8 Apr 97 at 1:29, David Trimboli wrote:

> On Monday, April 07, 1997 1:07 AM, [email protected] on behalf of
> Benoit Houle wrote:
>
> > Can you tell me what the KLBC letter mean :
> >
> > Klingon Language B??? C????
>
> Well, that's an interesting question.  As I understand it, those who
> invented the position no longer remember exactly what the last
> letter means.  The first three are Klingon Language Beginners'.  The
> last is theorized to be "Conference," "Corner," "Club,"
> "Correspondence," or anything else you can think of along those
> lines beginning with a "C."  It no longer really matters, though.

Course, maybe? Or was it never a course to begin with? Anyway, I
agree it doesn't really matter anymore. But also that it's
potentially confusing for new writers on the list. Maybe changing it
to BG: will help in that respect?

  Jarno Peschier, final year computer science student, Utrecht University
mailto:[email protected]    http://www.students.cs.ruu.nl/people/jpeschie/
           'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level