tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 30 21:23:09 1996

jegh

Greetings. I was looking through my copy of TKD, looking for a way to
surrender <something> (like hostages, for example). I saw <jegh>, and I
asked trI'Qal if <jegh> could take a direct object. She didn't think so,
but suggested that I post the question here.

So, should <jegh> be able to take a direct object? And if not, how would
one express the idea of turning over certain thing to someone else, of
'surrendering' a person, place, or thing?

Back to archive top level