tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 30 21:13:57 1996

pIqaD

Marc Paige wrote:
>A general question, has anyone developed a writing system that can
>be used with a normal pen or pencil? I would like to be proficient at
>writing and reading the script.

The pIqaD that is available from KLI is capable of being hand written.  The
lines don't have to be thick.  I can write the characters as fast as I can
write English (I can write the characters fast but I still need time to
think about what word I want to write).
Marc, private E-mail me a fax number and I'll send a hand-written story
(paragraph) about Kahless (for you to practice with).

DloraH

Back to archive top level