tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 30 17:16:18 1996

Re: Multiple dialects, Poetry, TKD and KLBC

nuq?

What on-line dictionarys are these? Please tell me?

On Sep 30, 1996 02:59:51, 'Johnston <[email protected]>' wrote:

>Well, I've seen some debate on the subjects of various yatta yatta yatta
yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta

--
[email protected]

                        /HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH\
                      <HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>
[HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH]      \HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH/
[HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH]       /HHHHH/
        \HHHHH\         /HHHHH/
         \HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH/ <--That's me!
          \HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH/