tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 29 20:51:08 1996

"tapes" (was Re: KLBC: trying again)

trI'Qal writes:
>That's a good question.  I have seen several variations, inclduing your
><jabbI'ID>, <ta>, and just dropping the word "tape" in and putting ""s
>around it.  Any other suggestions out there?

If you're not concerned about the physical medium, I think {ghogh ta}
or perhaps even {ghoghta} is reasonable for a recording such as CK or PK.
After all, they're "available" on CD as well, not just on cassette.  If
you want to talk about an album by your favorite musical group, maybe
{QoQ ta} or {QoQta} would be better.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level