tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 28 13:15:57 1996

Re: (KLBC) Re: "reH che' ta'"!! (INCOMPLETE)

At 09:10 AM 9/28/96 -0700, HoD trI'Qal wrote:
>As for a response, I think I answered that pretty clearly... very nice
>start!  I'm curious to see the next piece...

As you can see, I snipped 95% of the message. :)

Great suggestions, thanks. It seems as if I wasn't in a sharp state of mind
when I wrote that half-ass-finished poem. I am usually a lot better at
Klingon than I was in that poem. After all, I just wrote it up off the top
of my head and really didn't go over it, and it seems you've done it for me
(VERY thoroughly.. thanks), so I have some changing to do and I will re-post
it completed or something. :)

qatlho', trI'Qal.

qeSlIj vInaD.

vuvnISqu'lu'