tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 19 06:52:25 1996

Re: Thanks for Your Subscription

Alan Anderson wrote:

> ghItlh QetlhIS:
> >>Welcome to the Smith Barney Muni mail list.
> >pImbogh De' ghom  ghItlhpu'wI' tlhIngan Hol De' ghom wIHoHnIS {{:)
> >(I hope this sentence does make sense. If it doesn't please tell me,
> >and i'll post what I _wanted_ to say :)
>
> It's difficult for me to translate such a large string of nouns.
> "We must kill the Klingon language information group of the one who
> has written of the group of information which is different."
>
> It doesn't make sense to me. :-(

What I wanted to say is that we need to kill the person who has
subscribed (written into) the tlhIngan Hol mailing list to a different
mailing list (so we all got that post.) I tried:

 <obj: info group which is different, <verb> one who has written, <ack i
forgot the subject here> ... hrmn. would:

pImbogh De' ghom tlhIngan Hol De' ghom ghItlhpu'wI' ghot wIHoHnIS!

be all right?:)

QetlhIS.

Back to archive top level