tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 09 13:51:48 1996

Greetings from another new student

wejben tlhIngan Hol mu'ghom jIje'ta' 'ej QujmeH loQ vIghoj. ghomvam loQ  poHvaD
jIlaDta' 'ej ghotpu' naDev Dung mu'Itlh jIlegh. chuq nI' jIlengnIS
vISovchu'taH 'ej ghomvam paw mutlhej vInejqu'. rIn not vInubtaH.

-ghojwI'

--=o0o=--

[As suggested I have tried to introduce myself in Klingon. I have never tried
to do anything as complex as this so I guess I will probably be well off the
track. I look forward to the corrections but please explain them in Terran as
well or I will be really lost!

:Translation (or original, depending on how you look at it):

I purchased a copy of The Klingon Dictionary about three years ago and learned
a bit of the language for use on a role-play game. Having read  some of this
list I can see that I am far from up to the standard of  the people here. I
know I have a long way to go and look forward to getting there with the help of
those people on this list. I suspect that it will be a never-ending search.

-Niall

PS How do I get hold of the FAQ? To save me asking them all!]

Back to archive top level